Here are some videos previewing my work with video production in Premier Pro...
This is a video I made for my youth group at church. It is used after our 5:30 service ends to inform high schoolers that our youth session will begin in 15 minutes and to provide announcements that we give each week. I primarily used Adobe Premier Pro to make this video but a lot of other software was used also. I began by filming Ty and Nick in our filming studio and recorded both the audio (from a boom mic) and video (from a DSLR camera) and synced the two pieces together using PluralEyes. Then filmed the B-roll film using my iPhone 5S (as audio would not be necessary and the film quality is great). When the filming was completed I pieced together the video segments and made key frames for the different video sizes and placements. Throughout this process I also made a few Photoshop images or overlay, one of which was used for the timer part of the video which needed to be made in After Effects using the clock function and some basic masking. The last part was blurring out the contact information of the iPhone previewing our texting service. I had a great time making this project and learned a lot through the experience.
This is a quick countdown video used for an event at our church. The explosion film is not mine. This was cut up in Adobe Premier.
This was a quick project we did in our Digital Media Class to easily show "What Not To Do in the Commons Area". We used a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for most of the filming and this was edited in Adobe Premier Pro.
This is a project we did in Digital Media using Adobe Premier Pro to show how you can change around video clips and audio to change the genre of a video trailer.
This is video made to display some of the things our youth group did in the 2014-2015 school year. This was a great project done in Adobe Premier Pro.
This is footage taken from Bourne Identity and I used Garage Band to overlay my own Foley audio to take place of the sound effects.
I made this for an English project about Macbeth using Adobe Premier and Photoshop. This is where I first practiced key-framing.